- This event has passed.
B2B Marketing Automation
April 8, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$69
Research shows that 50% of qualified leads are not ready to purchase. Yet 80% of leads that your sales teams disqualify will go on to purchase within 24 months. So how can you foster a relationship of collaboration between Marketing and Sales to both nurture these leads and eventually convert them into a successful sale? By using a “Sales-First” approach to content and the Inbound Methodology organizations can begin to align the needs of their sales and marketing teams to increase conversion rates, shorten sales cycles, and win more deals.
While still highly valuable for marketers, this workshop delivers optimal value for organizations who can commit to sending a leader from both their marketing and sales teams. By examining the challenges of both, we will use tools, strategies, and technology to build a bridge between the two departments and allow both to return to work with a deeper understanding of how best to work together.
During this highly interactive session we will:
- Discuss Inbound methodology basics including personas, buyer’s journey, and full customer lifecycle
- Developing a content roadmap to integrate with your sales cycle and the buyer’s journey
- Understand different types of content and when to use them in the sales process
- Explore the challenges that each department faces and how to work together to minimize them
- Examine ways to use Marketing Automation and CRM technology to ease those challenges and deliver the right content to the right prospect at just the right time
- Decide what success looks like by understanding the KPIs of both departments, how they are deeply interconnected, and what data can be collected to foster positive change